This blog entry would like to give thanks to all who wished me luck the day before: Vina, Irene, Ratna, and last (and also probably least), Ken, and also everyone else who might or might not see this blog. :3
So the TOEFL was.. it was a bitch. Made me go WTF in some questions. In reading for example, some of the questions are like venus flytraps. They bait you in, and hup, you're dead. Listening is much more a bitch. Listening: 1 hour straight of people HAVING LECTURES / CONVERSATIONS when you don't want to listen to them. They're buzzing in your ears. Well, after about half an hour, I stopped taking down notes, and closed my eyes and listened to the things. When the questions arise, I was unable to recall what the convo is about soalnya gw cuma denger cuma ngga tau dia org ngomong apa. lol. lack of focus. jawab asal2 hope for the best. So that's reading and listening taken care of.
Now speaking.. is also a bitch. Here's how it works.
WHY HELLO THERE CANDIDATE I GIVE YOU ONE TOPIC TO SPEAK ABOUT YOU PREPARE 20 SECONDS AND THEN SPEAK 45-60 SECONDS KAY? IF NOT THEN I FAIL YOU K? MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GD POINTS KAY?
fuck that. so then when you would "umm" or "uhh" youre already losing precious, precious time. and also when youre speaking but the time is up it would be THAT awkward cause well, you havent ended it yet. So when the clock almost reaches 0 you would be like "and central irrigation works best for farmers who have a large source of water and - fuck, the time ran out."
see? I ended it that way, 'cept the time ran out part. In my part it was "...source of water and.." *notices timer goes to 0* "yeah.."
. . .
Yeah well anyways, the writing one isn't so hard. Might as well call it typing rather than writing, and I loved it <3
The things they told you to write in BBS is uh, harder, IMO. Note that I state IMO. It does not necessarily reflect what you'd think, so fuck off if you want to complain that it's not harder than BBS.
It was a good test in overall, but I don't think I'd be getting the maximum point I could get. Fucking listening section ruining everything..
Also, I met Stephania during the TOEFL test. was a shock to me lol. she's also going to seattle! and apparently his brother Aldous is taking animation. --"
Shes going this 12 september. whats the deal with people who go so soon. i wanna go too.
;_;
----------------------
whoops, forgot to add. this entry is made so soon because of ratna :3
yeah and id be charging for your entry soon xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment