Monday, 27 April 2009

Finally.

Finished Rozen Maiden. Both seasons. With Ouverture as well (side story). All I need to do is find the OVA/special and I'm done. Phew.

Let's see.. what to blog.. what to b- oh. First maths test; it was about limits. Most of the time in class, I did.. nothing. Seriously. It's like stuff I've learned from a gazillion years ago (alright, maybe not a gazillion), added with a few new materials. Self-note: professors may make mistakes in test questions.

I got 95 for the test. If I wasn't an idiot and knew (fg)(x) means f(x) multiplied by g(x), I would've gotten a 100. It was.. easy, to say the least. Have you any idea how much points he gave for being able to successfully differentiate stuff? 14. Fourteen. You didn't read that wrong. Fourteen wholesome points. They were like easy stuff as well. What the hell. I knew I should've taken the AS and try to get some credit for it. Oh well, since I didn't (lol only prelim results), screw it.

In other news, chemistry is the same. Moles, atoms, concentration, units, blah blah blah. I've probably learnt more than the course I'm taking this quarter. See, I'm taking the first chem class. Stuff I've learnt in school was until the second class. The exciting stuff like organic chem substitution elimination and reactions and such are in the second! This is going to be a long quarter. Oh, almost forgot. Chemistry IS more interesting when Ms. Ine doesn't teach the materials. Realization I had a week ago.

The only thing bothering me with chem is that in here, they ask for WEIRD SIGNIFICANT FIGURES AND DECIMAL POINTS! ffs, seriously. When you add 9.3128 + 3.43, in A levels, it would probably be 12.7. Just 3 sig. fig. In here, however, 9.3128 + 3.43 would be 12.74. The least decimal points from the addition. That means, 2.3231 + 1 would be 3. That's it. It also applies in substraction.

Oh, also, in multiplication, for example, 1.33333 x 2.1342 would be 2.845592886. In A-levels, 2.85. In here? 2.8456. Least significant figures from the multiplication or division.

WHY THE COMPLICATED MATTER? This pissed me off the first time we were taught to do so.


Ah, anyway, enough of my rambling, you'd be falling asleep by now. WHAT TO WATCH NEXT HELP! After I'm done watching Lucky Star, I need something to watch. Also, question: play visual novel of Clannad or watch Clannad? Only one of them, please, I don't have enough time to do both. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment