skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Quick! Think of a good name!
>I know, but I can't think of anything ....
Wednesday, 24 December 2008
Shortest blog ever?
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BASTARDS. I'm just kidding about the last part, obviously, but merry christmas. Hohoho and the what-nots.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'sup.
17, male. Indonesian. Likes games. Likes to read. Occasionally likes to write. Loves music. Got into animu and mango around February 2009.
Go read up on the archives for the angst and the rants, the joy and the happiness, or even the stress of schoolwork and culture shocks.
Posts labeled "story" are really, really short stories I made in my spare time.
Search
Go Comment!
Other Blogs to See
Kenneth
[GFX]⇒ Libro Free Geschichten Von Bubu Und Dem Stonk German Edition Rebecca Buchwald 9783746989204 Books
7 years ago
Minoru
List of My Favorite Movies (And Its Video Games Counterpart) - Part 1
1 month ago
Sherly
Sherly*
Susan and Irene L
Typ
#404 Page Not Found
10 years ago
Vina
XFire Status
Recently Watched
Recently Played
Archives
►
2010
(8)
►
June 2010
(1)
►
April 2010
(1)
►
March 2010
(1)
►
February 2010
(4)
►
January 2010
(1)
►
2009
(172)
►
December 2009
(3)
►
November 2009
(3)
►
October 2009
(4)
►
September 2009
(7)
►
August 2009
(16)
►
July 2009
(12)
►
June 2009
(20)
►
May 2009
(32)
►
April 2009
(24)
►
March 2009
(20)
►
February 2009
(19)
►
January 2009
(12)
▼
2008
(96)
▼
December 2008
(15)
Sharing the love for Sigur Rós
had to muster up will
Okay so I didn't take photos at Taiwan, because I ...
my 100th post
Shortest blog ever?
Leaving.
excursion!
grapes
Why? - am i sometimes uncomfortable using English
phewww
im so tired
here's something
at the library.
I'm so freaking bored. And tired. Why do I still h...
Internet TV! and fairly short updates
►
November 2008
(19)
►
October 2008
(14)
►
September 2008
(12)
►
August 2008
(13)
►
July 2008
(9)
►
June 2008
(6)
►
May 2008
(8)
Visitor Map
No comments:
Post a Comment