Sunday, 8 November 2009

no progress

My schoolwork is kind of falling behind, my kanji study is also kind of falling behind (have only done around 25 this week alone), and I feel like doing nothing already, while finals is still like another month. Physics is a bitch as always, maths is fine since I have someone to cheat (lol), public speaking is certified, guaranteed A since the teacher is so nice.

I have been playing Sengoku Rance and osu (not Ohio or Oklahoma State U, but http://osu.ppy.sh/) and L4D and TF2 (the usual deal). I also have been watching my animu on a (not-so-consistent) basis, but you know, I feel this physics thing is really dragging me down.

Work is still okay now that I've reduced the hours (because shit schedule is shit), but it's still kind of a drag, and I haven't been paid for like 1.5 months now?

College is crap. I want to get the hell away from uni now. Well, not possible, but you know, at least AWAY from engineering. I'm much more comfortable with writing stuff up. Or just maybe deal with numbers with no extremely DEEP concept that I need to understand and apply to real life situation (see: physics)

tl;dr

fuck physics

No comments:

Post a Comment