Monday, 7 December 2009

DECEMBER POSTO

This December post, once again, features my progress on Remembering The Kanji. I know all of you are bored stiff already, but fuck you guys, this is my blog.

I am now up to kanji #1573. That means in 2 weeks I managed to churned out more than 500 kanji (mostly because of staying at home and forcing my way through kanji during thanksgiving). So then, my guess of the time I'll be done with RTK1 will be around.. the middle of December. Maybe around 15 December or so.

Wait, what? That's like a week from now!

Okay, maybe not. Maybe around 20 December or something. Before Christmas. Now that is plausible because my finals will be done on 9 December, and I'll have my hikky time then. >_>

It sucks not having anyone I can really hang out with or keep in contact with. But oh well. All for the good of understanding moonspeak!

Alright, time for a change.

I've been babbling on about kanji lately, but I never talk about anime and such lately.

Well, let's see.

I don't watch animu as much as I did during summer anymore.

Well maybe in a sense I do, as there's a shitload of series that I follow now, but I don't really watch as much now because I feel guilty when I'm watching with the subtitles on. That maybe because my mindset is now geared towards actually understanding animu without subs. This desire is much larger than the desire to watch manga without scanlations, and as a result I went through around 50 chapters of One Piece yesterday (still 400 left to go to catch up. Sigh). On another note though, I did download raws for Onidere and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, so hopefully 30 chapters and 6 volumes will be enough for now (It will be, I have troubles even finishing the first chapter of Onidere).

So basically, yeah. Not much animu. I've only watched like 2 episodes of animu this week alone. Railgun 9 and Seitokai 7. I'll prolly try and catch up to Seitokai and Railgun, before actually using my winter break to catch up shows I haven't finished in the summer and in the fall. And that's a lot.

Hayate no Gotoku!! (3 eps left)
GA (might drop this, watched 2/12)
Kampfer
Kimi ni Todoke
Kobato
Needless
Nyan Koi
Seitokai no Ichizon
Saki
Haruhi
Railgun
FMA: Brotherhood (lol, 13/30something)

those are what I've watched that needs closure from these 2 seasons.

What I plan to watch but didn't have time or mood to:

11eyes
Sora no Otoshimono (high on priority list)
others I forgot


Before that though, I'm so not looking forward to physics finals.

Lord knows what questions he'll dish out now.

2 comments:

  1. You have too much free time indeed...

    oh and same with you, I don't watch much anime nowadays compared to a couple of months back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really, I do now since it's holidays time.

    I have a lot of free time, but the weird thing is that I just don't feel like watching anymore. :|

    ReplyDelete