Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Anecdotes about me!

Yes indeed! I'm feeling THAT bored this time of day. There's some HW to do pertaining to the oral english, but well, let's delay, shall we?

Anyways, I think I'm going to keep a count. Yes. How many homeworks I've deliberately missed/did not do. See yourself.

I don't have the mood to do anything at school now. Perhaps Maths, but that's prolly it. English is well, I have a bit of a mood to learn IF that guy doesn't talk in circles about the same main points. Dear god. He spent like 20 minutes talking about "You guys aren't taking this seriously, okay? You guys need to WAKE UP!" etc2. He keeps talking in circles. How it's important, EL easier than chem/phy/maths, if you get bad marks you'd prob struggle to get accepted, all those bullshit.

Round in circles.

In about 20 minutes.

In the end we only had 5 minutes for our break. ^%^!&!@%!&^%#!@

Oh yes, I'm trying not to swear here. Don't complain.


Moving on. I want some sushi now. With wasabi. And soy sauce. The whole lot of them. Nigiri sushi/sashimi, wasabi, soysauce. With cold ocha. Oh god.

Yes well.

... I can't believe I forgot what I wanted to write. Seriously.


Right. This just came up to me. You know how people tell you to get a grip and move on? It's hard to do. Easier said than done. I just can't stop the feeling from getting to me. It's always like that. I don't know whether it's a force of habit or whatever, but well, I can't move on that easily. There's always some lingering feeling.

Scrolling back up, this was a random blog post huh. It started with HW, then the slightly-sucky EL teacher, and then sushi and then this thing.

Well. It's supposed to be a time-killing activity. So might as well add one more thing.

If you did see the song and heard it. Give comments if possible. I feel like my time is wasted uploading them songs.

Or, if you have any specific requests for a song, go post them! I'll try to find them if I don't have them.

Deal? Yeah we better have a deal. or else.

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Radiohead - Maquiladora
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment