Wednesday, 3 September 2008

OSTs and other stuff

So hello again! Looks like I frequently update this eh?

It's strange, I know.

But not today, as tomorrow is a HOLIDAY! as I don't take biology. Phew. Thank god. However the CS people face some difficulty with the programs projects (P2 and P4). However, THANK THE LORD. I'm not taking the AS for computing, so what the hell. It's still a win-win situation for me.

Anyways, since I'm pretty bored and is in no mood to play call of duty 4, so here goes.

Before we done enter the subject of my current favorite genre of music, let's recount today.

English was not awesome. Sore fingers and like. I'm in no position to say I'll fail, but it's hard. Yes it is. I'm not playing with you. If it was easy today I'd be in a supermood and my blog entry opening line would be like "OMG HEY YKNOW THE EL PRELIMS TODAY IT WAS SO FUCKING EASY AND LYK ILL GET 1000000000/100 OR SOMETHING YEAH LOL" or something along that line.

I mean, it even forced me to go to descriptive after seeing the topics for narrative. *shudders*

Anyways, now that it's done with, let's move on.

As I said, I am currently pretty much captivated by music OSTs. No, don't get me wrong, not those OSTs from movies like 8 mile or step up or any movie that has the "gangsta" element in it. If the OST is full of that then no thank you, I'd listen to my classical music anytime.

So here are the OSTs currently residing in my laptop.

What I just torrented.











Classical music top 100! Lots of good stuff in here. =D










Oho, more OSTs. Good ones.











And these are the stuff that are already in my library.










Favorites include: LotR, PotC, the Dark Knight OST, and Harry Potter OST. I'm going to ask Wesley for some Star Wars OST soon.

So anyway, share about your favourite movie music! Classical/orchestral music more welcomed, but well, share them anyway. Which movie have such a good music that I need to DL? Share away!



EDIT: omg. wtf. i totally forgot the forest gump soundtrack right there in the torrents.

What the fuck was i thinking. Anyways.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Arctic Monkeys - The Bad Thing
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment