Thursday, 11 September 2008

Being grateful

Yes, that's an important part of our lives.

No, I'm not lying.

Sometimes I'm fed up with my idiotic brother sometimes.

I know, don't give me the same old shit: he's still a small boy, etc.

So basically you have this person who likes to spout bullshit. Also, he ALWAYS talks back. Always.

I know he's my brother, and an only one at that, and I love him and all, but COME ON! Can't you stop being an ungrateful little shit, lay off the laptop when there's a test tomorrow, study well, do your bloody homework, and at least TALK TO YOUR PARENTS!

Damnit. What kind of kid doesn't talk to his parents? I understand if the parents are abusers, but mine's not! And I'm bloody happy about it. They're good parents, and strict as they are, they're only doing it for my sake. If I was to be a parent right now I won't probably care much about what the child does, as I'm not ready for it. Being a parent is a tough job, and even tougher if the child is an idiot that talks back and refuses help and doesn't want to eat any kind of vegetables!

He makes me so angry sometimes. He can't- he just can't stop staring at the laptop and talk for a while sometimes! Granted, I may do that sometimes, but hey, I still talk to my parents and listen to people and show them respect and most important of all: ACTUALLY HEAR what they have to say, instead of arguing more and more like that son of a pig leonardo. Also, stop giving up bullshit kind of reasons when you lose an argument or a game or if you know you're wrong. Fuck you if you do that again.

So I can only pray that God will guide him well. I really do. If he goes with his normal routine as usual, he could be a game addict by 1 or 2 years. Scratch that, he IS an addict already. Homework and tests are awry. Done as fast as possible to play as much as possible. Right now I don't need agnostics and atheists telling me "Hey fuck you man, there's no God." This is not the time. I believe in Him, and that's my business.

Yes, I certainly hope that he can actually LISTEN to opinions instead of baffling on about his own oft-misguided "facts" and STOP FUCKING TALKING BACK and CONTROL YOURSELF FROM GAMES!

Goddamnit. Slag me off as a hypocrite for not being able to control myself from games, but I actually do study for tests and do homework (albeit occassionally, but I do it, as at least I know when to really really stop), and most importantly, I am really feeling grateful for my parents. You're taking it for granted. I warn you, if you do that for the rest of your life, you WILL suffer. You might not be anyone's son in the future if that goes on.

I know he's not that mature yet, but I am absolutely annoyed by that. I mean, your parents have given you birth, raise you up as a GOOD child, and you turn out to be a cunt? I hope not, but if he matures and nothing changes, well fuck that. I am of the belief that EVERYONE needs to respect and love their parents as much as they love their son. Of course, my apologies to those whose parents are real bastards or are abusers and such, as they're exceptions. Again, of course, if your parents are constantly angry about you being wrong: that means they care. If they're angry too much, talk to them about it. If you don't listen to them: I don't know. I don't want to imagine myself not talking to them.

I may not seem like it, and I would not say it out, but actually, I do love my family. A really good bunch. I am grateful to have been born in this situation. Now everything would be right if my brother starts to appreciate the little things in life better, instead of appreciating one of his players' goal in that football game he's addicted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment