skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Quick! Think of a good name!
>I know, but I can't think of anything ....
Wednesday, 12 November 2008
Much improved desktop.
I'll say it's awesome. I spent like an hour or more on this. >_>
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'sup.
17, male. Indonesian. Likes games. Likes to read. Occasionally likes to write. Loves music. Got into animu and mango around February 2009.
Go read up on the archives for the angst and the rants, the joy and the happiness, or even the stress of schoolwork and culture shocks.
Posts labeled "story" are really, really short stories I made in my spare time.
Search
Go Comment!
Other Blogs to See
Kenneth
[GFX]⇒ Libro Free Geschichten Von Bubu Und Dem Stonk German Edition Rebecca Buchwald 9783746989204 Books
7 years ago
Minoru
List of My Favorite Movies (And Its Video Games Counterpart) - Part 1
1 month ago
Sherly
Sherly*
Susan and Irene L
Typ
Vina
XFire Status
Recently Watched
Recently Played
Archives
►
2010
(8)
►
June 2010
(1)
►
April 2010
(1)
►
March 2010
(1)
►
February 2010
(4)
►
January 2010
(1)
►
2009
(172)
►
December 2009
(3)
►
November 2009
(3)
►
October 2009
(4)
►
September 2009
(7)
►
August 2009
(16)
►
July 2009
(12)
►
June 2009
(20)
►
May 2009
(32)
►
April 2009
(24)
►
March 2009
(20)
►
February 2009
(19)
►
January 2009
(12)
▼
2008
(96)
►
December 2008
(15)
▼
November 2008
(19)
hello.
sigh
visions of departure
School.
yay!
Well..
Good morning!
oovoo?
I am at a crossroad.
Oh and also
home.
Let's share it then
Much improved desktop.
photos!
current desktop.
Ads. They're not bad, are they?
Short update
Short thought of a hopeful man.
yet another story
►
October 2008
(14)
►
September 2008
(12)
►
August 2008
(13)
►
July 2008
(9)
►
June 2008
(6)
►
May 2008
(8)
Visitor Map
No comments:
Post a Comment