now i'll have to gather what money i have to BUY another one before I go to the USA. fuck.
You wanna know what happened? iPod ran over. How did it happen? Please don't ask me. I'm too fucking tired to explain it again, let alone describe it or remember it.


Ada lempengan sedikit itu keliatan di bagian atas ipodnya. I guess it's ran over at that spot. Fuck it.


The screen is messed up. Kyk screen HP retak. Goddamnit.
So now I need to raise minimum of 3 million to buy another ipod. As of now: 1mil gathered up, about 900k of 2 months' allowance, and about (hopefully) a million from my account at the bank (which sadly only has 1 million in it.)
That should be enough, right? I've got a feeling that won't be enough, seeing as I also need to treat some of my friends in. I need fucking help.


Ummm... buy a new one there, not here.
ReplyDeleteAdvice taken, I think. I guess it's better if I buy it there. Thanks.
ReplyDelete