Saturday, 1 August 2009

化物語

Bakemonogatari.

BEST. SHOW. I'VE EVER SEEN. (so far)

First 2 is OMFG WTF HAPPENED THIS IS SO COOL
Next 2 is alright not as good as the first 2, i'll still keep watching
Episode 5 is HOLY FUCK EXPLANATION FOR THE LAST 2 I WATCHED OH SO THATS WHY also AWESOME

I think I've said this somewhere, but after watching the first 2, I commented something like this:

"The first 2 episodes are amazing. Amazing artstyle, amazing plot. This will very likely be my favorite show I've ever watched assuming Shaft doesn't fuck up."

Shaft is the studio that makes Bakemonogatari, FYI.

Indeed they didn't screw it up. Also, Senjougahara-sama is now officially rank very high up there. I am still freaking hyped from watching that episode.

Good lord.

2 comments:

  1. I just finished episode 5 minutes ago, and that episode = win.

    PLOT TWIST LOL

    oh and that I LOVE YOU was completely random and badass

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST. CONFESSION. EVER. MIRITE.

    I fucking told you guys to watch Bakemonogatari. I fucking told everyone.

    ReplyDelete