I got good marks for my last maths quiz and test. WHICH MEANS. I don't have to score that high in the final exam to get an A, which means, I CAN FOCUS ON MY ENGLISH AT LAST.
So, things to do today:
- Start cleaning up all my stuff (stuffing clothes and crap into bags so my room can be redecorated or something, i don't really know)
- English project proposal, start.
- Maths final exam, study.
- Start packing things to be brought back home (fig, mom's stuff, etc)
- Buy a souvenir or something (to be done tomorrow)
- Make sure the procedure for online-check in
Aaaand that's it I think, basically. I'll.. I'll take a nap now and try to go to school with the laptop so I can actually study there and not slack. Hopefully. I don't even know anymore.
Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment