Tuesday, 16 February 2010

#277

This post is written with pretty much nothing in mi-

Wait, no, an idea is creeping out.. I'll just use this opportunity to actually list off some things that I needed to get done before the end of the month for Taiwan.

- Ask Gaia Hawkin (speech professor) for recommendation letter
- Gather NTU/NTHU/NCHU/NCTU/FJU/THU recommendation letters. Goddamn, that's like 6 universities right there.
- Print out stuff for online application
- NTU/NTHU = 15 march
- NCHU/NCTU/FJU/THU = 31 march
- recommendation letter formats
- legalize transcripts at embassy if needed
- ask universities if they need original documents for all of them
- make study plan (different lengths, some 3 page some 1 page)
- medical report for NTHU (HIV test, signed by doctor, have seal of hospital)
- 300-500 words CV / autobiography for NCHU
- bank statement
- TOEFL
- photocopies of transcripts/cover letters

I think that's it for now.

God.

more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment