Wednesday, 3 February 2010

So hey, about that blog..

Yes, seems like it's now pretty much a monthly post.

And to think I used to blog almost everyday. In any case, I'll try and bring this up to speed. I solemnly will try to be more active. I will also try to babble less on languages, as that's a disease I'm slowly fighting (still surely!)

Just one small bit of language before I try and depart from the subject entirely:

I think I feel like I put a little too much emphasis on actually learning the language that it looks to become a chore instead of a little useful hobby. I'm probably going to ease up until I have sufficient vocabulary to actually try and immerse myself in the language. No good if you only know the words "I love you" and try to watch A Beautiful Mind without subs. That resulted in a burnout and leaves me not reviewing for a couple of days. Remember kids, burnouts are NEVER good.


Hey, in other news, I uninstalled osu from my computer. It's taking up way too much of my time that I actually don't care shit about school subjects or language reviews. I missed an online quiz that's worth 13% of my final grade, and I pretty much decided that was that. Any more than that and everything will turn to crap quickly (as if it hasn't already).

Yeah, well, everything goes. I'll just reinstall it when MY LIFE IS OKAY. Right now it's literal shit spewed with crap and some loose urine.

That might be a little bit too graphic. But that's okay! Because I'm at least definitely trying to go back to English for a little bit.

I went ahead and got my documents legalized and everything to go to Taiwan. So what's left would be my study plan, high school transcripts, uhh.. what else..

Bank statement, and.. maybe that's it? Eh. I'll check.

NTU closes on March 15, other 2 closes on March 31, other 2 closes on April 31. Most of my friends are stressing a few days ago over their applications, so I guess I'll just do that albeit a month late.

Also, I don't know why I haven't moved to wordpress yet. Wait, no, not "don't know why". It's more like pure unadulterated sloth and laziness. Again. As if I don't get that everytime.

In a completely unrelated note, I just now noticed that my writing style's a bit.. I don't know how to express this exactly, but maybe you can see how I'm rambling about. Weird thing is that, once, one of my friends who didn't really talk to me much IRL but did in MSN noted that I talk really similarly as I do online. So that's one thing that you might want to note. Well, that is, if you perceive my writing to have a certain tone to it that sounds pretty similar to me. Cause, you know, I don't know. People may have different perceptions of tone and sounds that my writing doesn't sound like me IRL anymore. Anyhow, that's- yeah. Let's leave that, it's getting awkward.

I'm not sure whether to clean up my blog list or not. So many people not blogging (like at all) that I don't know man. I don't know anymore. Well, I still blog at least once a month, so I'll just let some of those that has 2 months in go and erase the hell out of the others.

No, I'm not a sadist.

I will absolutely be writing more and more as I pretty much uninstalled osu that really ate my time literally and figuratively. Wait, literally? No, that was a lame joke. Wait, no, that wasn't even a joke. In any case, now you know I'm a bad joke-teller, 悪かったな。

So I'm just gonna put up some links of the blog out, I guess. That'll do for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment