Tuesday, 15 July 2008

just another random one

i dont feel like ranting about school, though i do feel like talking about something.

apparently, i still:

- get headaches after sports
- feel awkward when staring at people's faces, which leads me to either a) look away or b) feel kind of bad
- hate buying food in canteen
- forget i don't have statistics book
- don't know if i'm going to take AS
- love my music
- need a decent, cheap headphone
- feel hungry when school goes on, if it's a holiday i tend to skip breakfasts or lunches -_-
- feel sleepy

hence my lack of school ranting.

i would say one thing about school though, wtf canteen? prices rise. by i mean it rises, it GOES UP LIKE A GAZILLION TIMES. okay that might be an exaggeration, but still, wtf? food that would prob costs about 5-10k elsewhere will be 10-15k.

for all you former students, gorengan + nasi (katsu, crunchy, etc) would be about 15k. nasi yg di ujung 13k.

crazy isnt it.

a bit of update:

I fucking love Voxtrot. It's a real shame they only release their albums in the US, cos if not I'd be buying it already. I did, though, ask at HMV in Singapore for Voxtrot. It, unsurprisingly, sold out.

Therefore I plead you travellers out there: nitip dong CD 1 aja.

heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment