Thursday, 31 July 2008

ok,seriously

this has got to fucking stop.

i know people want others to hear their music. to get a taste of what their music is like. but PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. DO NOT. i repeat. DO NOT PUT UNTURNOFFABLE (i dont care if thats not a word) OR UNMUTABLE OR UNBLOCKABLE MUSIC INTO YOUR FS PROFILES OR YOUR BLOGS OR YOUR WEBSITE.

they are 1) killing my ears
2) giving me heart attacks if i had the speaker on loud
3) WASTING QUOTA
4) ANNOYING
5) TORTURING me through ways of music (for example, really bad rnb/rap. or trance for ken. or whatever)
6) FUCKING ANNOYING.

i mean, i try to appreciate every music (less likely so for rnb/rap since i dont like the music vids and culture of it [i mean, shaking up that booty, getting high, weed and crack, being gangsta and ghetto, and hot bitches, and yo nigga ma homie and shiznit and stuff, as well as ripped off baseline? and ofcourse not discounting the bling-bling and "OH YEAH SHIT I ACT ALL HIPHOP AND STUFF SO IM FUCKING COOL AND I CAN SAY SWEAR WORDS SO THAT MADE ME COOL"] so yeah, i pretty much hate the culture it has spawned. people aged 13 wearing blings.), but this has GOT TO STOP.


PLEASE. I DONT CARE IF YOU PUT RADIOHEAD OR COLDPLAY IN YOUR WEBSITES, EXCEPT IF YOU MAKE THEM UNBLOCKABLE/UNPLAYABLE. Please. I'll listen to the songs when I want to.

Okay? So there. So for future reference, if you want to put up music, take my advice, and make them pauseable/stoppable/mutable/blockable. K?

No comments:

Post a Comment