So today I've done watched Wanted.
What can I say? It's pretty much for those who want exaggerated action scenes. The plot, however, I must say, was pretty good. Keeps moving and turning, I couldn't correctly guess the ending. No sir, couldn't quite catch that. So all in all a pretty good - and pretty entertaining movie. Of course, the first few parts might get you bored. It got me to "Is this the movie we're supposed to watch?"
So yeah. I couldn't exactly judge the performances (because I don't want someone to go out and point at me "If you can act THEN you can talk shit about others." So, well, until then ...), but it was pretty catching in the middle. Not so much in the first few scenes, no.
Good watch, but could be better. If I had to settle for this or Hancock, I still say this is better though. Hancock was just god-awful. 'cept the first few scenes, see?
So yeah, I actually was too lazy to blog about everything else in Singapore after that adventure log (was planning to call it adventure review.. or something). So to cut things short, here's what I bought in Singapore:
- Warped Tour Compilation (50 songs for $14.95, can't go wrong with that)
- Coldplay's Viva La Vida
- Radiohead's the Best of
- Lisa Ono's the Best of
The last 3 with a combined price of $50, and I'm not complaining, because they normally cost like $20 for 1.
Still on my wish list:
- Death Cab for Cutie's Narrow Stairs.. among other things
- More Subway 6" long sandwiches
- More roads I can walk on
- More time in Singapore
That's a lot.
Oh, btw, where the fuck is Wall-E? It's not here yet, but it's opened in the US. Fuck. Get over here quickly.
Please?
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
via FoxyTunes
Wednesday, 9 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment