A2 is hell is pretty self explanatory, so yeah. Fuck that.
Food I have ranted about. I'm not buying any food except if i'm famished now.
And well, first thing that shocks me when I go to class is probably the following, if I recalled them correctly.
- Puran as Sun Tzu (now Newton) teacher
- Ms Martha as our teacher (wtf, she teaches CS while most of class is in bio- its not that im complaining though, shes nice)
- Mr Presno as principal (wtf)
- Ms Yeni as VP Academic
- RULES RULES RULES (apparently, some motherfucker suggested that teachers
- MORE RULES (late 3 times = remain standing till break, 4 times = lunch, 5 times = go home. If I was late 4 times I'd rather not go to school thankyou.)
- Boring 1st day. Yurika blabbing and pointing at people blablabla, I mean, I don't get these rules till someone tells me about them
- The already difficult Chemistry made more difficult, as well as physics. and maths.
- STRICTER RULES
- Vanda as HOD of English (oh god)
- And uh, in general, school sucks.
It's only been like 4 days but it feels like SUCH A LONG TIME.
Saying that, I'd prob put more thought into what goes on in school as I've completed the first three quarters yesterday night, but is interrupted severely to the point I had to give up finishing this right her.
So, some for later, but this is already a lot.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
via FoxyTunes


No comments:
Post a Comment