Saturday, 11 October 2008

A few things today. Back to the mundane old stuff.

As for the photos, I'll try to include them in the next posts. It's going to be pretty hard because I don't have a digital camera (stop laughing at me.)

This morning doesn't look particularly bright. My dad scolded me, then left to swim. Then my mum scolded me to go swim.

. . .

Anyways after that everyone kind of calmed down and we went to Puri! Turns out Shabu Tei has this 50% off promotion.

Don't. eat. there. Frickin rip-off. You're better off eating at Sushi Tei. That promotion is just an eye-catcher.


Let's move on then. We got to the theater to Puri (whoaaa it's already renovated) and the ticket now costs 35k -_____-

We watched Body of Lies (starring Leo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe). It was stunningly good. Good on action, good on plot. 2 hours of non-stop action. Such good stuff. Also the acting by both actors were tremendous. I couldn't see an ounce of them both in the characters! Recommended. Also, it's a plus side to me, because the film didn't have too many corny romance sequences. Just what is deemed necessary by the director. Good god Scott Ridley is a good director. =.=

I won't go into details because it'll ruin the movie. =D

I did however, bring a plastic bag full of snacks (kacang atom sama rice crackers =p) and drinks (joytea coba2, nu yg rasa madu, sama lemon water) into the theater. Saves money.


Also, as for the words I used in the story before this, some of it was taken from another website which shows obscure vocabularies which readers like. (bbc.co.uk. I know, scream at me or something.) I liked some of them and put it in. Did you know the word cthtonic was in one of Philip Pulman's (spelling?) book? I didn't know that. Not that I read his books. >_>

I like some other words which I was unable to put in. Tintinnabulation (or something?) is a word to describe the sound of bells. Quidnunc is a gossiper (i'm going to use that word to slag people off unknowingly =P). And dyspathy is the opposite of sympathy! (bet you didnt know that one too.)


I'm going to write some other stories later on. It's frickin 1 in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. ....getting scolded two times in a row isn't the most pleasant thing in the world, I see... -_- Well, that's the price you must pay for living together with your parent, rite? =O

    Uh also, if possible, turn off the goddamn comment verification. You're not going to get thousand of spam comments if you do so, since this is just personal blog....

    ReplyDelete