Wednesday, 1 October 2008

recount

This might be one of those mundane things, but let's move on to the news.

NEWSFLASH: my laptop's dead.

Dead.

As in unable to boot up. ****.

And I'm waiting for the 6 of october since that's when the customer service comes on as well as mangga dua.



What was I going to say...

Oh, yeah. I would like to thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. It makes me happy to see so many people remembered =). I love you guys. Due to the disconnected status yesterday before 12 AM, technically the first person to wish me a happy birthday is... *drumrolls*

Stacia! Quite unpredictable, but I love her for that nonetheless. I think the second was.. Helen? I love you people >.< style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">SUMMARY.

=(
laptop's done for this week. next week to be repaired.

=D
so many people remembered my birthday! and i wuv them <3 wuv ="/" broken ="x">_<

8}
next post being a random-y kind of story. in this part the writer uses big words and "if" situations to make himself look dumb and whoring for attention.


So there it is for the night (day!) i don't care with you people on different time-zones. It's night here and that's it. *runs*

No comments:

Post a Comment