Tuesday, 6 January 2009

First 2 days of college.

That night, I took some more. It's rained heavily and:
































Since Ratna nagged on and on about it, I'll just have to blog about first day of college.

In the morning, I wanted to go at 7 51 as the bus comes at that time. I woke up at 6 20, and I microwaved some leftover meat from yesterday, and got some rice in. Showered, etc2. Chatted a little bit too long and JUST as I opened the door to go out- the bus drove on in front of me. Just as I went out. Wow.

So anyway, class starts at 8 30. Next bus scheduled at about 8 19. From my place to school approx. 8-10 minutes. Lots of luck eh. Went to the bus stop, this time, it's arrived a tad bit late. 8 20 or somewhat. Got to school at 8 30. THANKFULLY, I know the building I'm supposed to have class in. Got in the class just about a few minutes late. I chose a professor that I KNOW is good, according to word of mouth. He just shrugged my lateness off and continue the lecture, thank gawd.

My class in the morning, from 8 30 to 9 20 was CMST&260 or in English: Small Group Communications. From these 2 days of class, I can safely say that I will learn a lot in the class. Looking forward to it everyday.. after I get my textbooks and stuff.

Second class was from 9 30 to 10 20, Geography 100, Introduction to Geography. The teacher, Doug Roselle, may go off tangents sometimes, but well, he's really awesome. Plus he's very knowledgeable from what I've seen today. Plus he's funny. Just need to get a book that I missed for Geography now.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. During the first day, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HIS CLASSROOM IS. So I had to ask around, and turns out, it's friggin far. Was late, but just about made it.

Next was Business 101, Introduction to Business. I NEED THE TEXTBOOK THAT I CAN BORROW! Andrew Johnson, the professor, is hands down, the best business teacher that I ever had (not like I had one before). But, seriously, he's very funny. One of the funniest class I've ever been in (another one would be Ms. Rita Benedict's Literature. She would be the winner.) I was.. about 2-5 minutes late the first day?

Made to the classes early today though =D. Overall, I'll be looking forward to college life. I miss Jakarta sometimes though. With all its rain and hotness and the sun. Sorry for the no pics. I didn't want to bring a camera to a campus with shitload of people around. Makes me look like a friggin tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment