Gw tiba2 males. Lets leave that behind, k?
I am deliberately taking time off to blog, instead of reading about 100 pages of my book assignment. Just for you people. WTF. k? WTF.
Sooo.. my mail came. It consisted of.. a few letters from the bank and uh.. an order off of ebay. And a cheque book from the bank.
Blue: chequebook
White plastic: order off ebay
Letters: letters
Unwrapping the blue gives..
Ooh, fancy stuff. In a box. Wow. Wow. I'm villagey, I get it (lol villagey wtf)
First letter to be opened:
Didn't go too well. Anyway: what's inside..
[PIC TAKEN OFF]
ps. thx jos.
Second letter: Whoo! Much better!
And the ripping of the plastic!
Just for 6.99. I bought this baby down at Mangdu the last time. Cost me 10 bucks. Roughly. WTF.
Anyways, that was that day's mail.. I just realised there's a visa card. Freaking-
I've thought I didn't get it for all this time. WHAT THE HELL. Sudden realization sets in. I'm fine, I'm okay.
Oh, almost forgot. CHEQUE BOOK.
Kinda awesome, innit? (no not really)
whatever.
Red Mango is delicious. End of. Delicious yogurt. I'm sorry I don't have a camera wherever I go. ¬_¬
Again, apologies for the lack of updates, but what the hell man. THICK book, LOTS of descriptions, all to be done by 3 days. I only used 2 of them. Now I've got to read till pages 200 and so. K. Oh, and when the mood sets in I MIGHT get the photos off my HP that I took either a long time ago or recently.
Ciao! Book time now -.-


No comments:
Post a Comment