Monday, 26 January 2009

short updates again but whatever

When I got back Irene told me to watch this chimp.. and then the chimp was supposed to do like, human stuff. Like baking a cake (that's what she gave me). I stumbled upon the chimp taking care of:














pug puppies lol. lots of them. theyre just.. cute. baby pugs are cute. theyre.. not brown, not colored yet, theyre mostly white and a very light shade of red (to avoid my share of being flamed). =D.

I got home today at 3pm. Classes end by.. 12 20. Why 3? Because:















That's right. 3 bottles of soda. 2 liters each. All for 5 USD. =D.



Lastly: my msn name. How many languages does that contain. XD.

1. Icelandic.
2. English.
3. Indonesian.
4. French (in the now playing list)
5. Malian names (as in the country Mali. I know I'm an encyclopaedia wtv. jeez.)

I've found me topic for me international business brief!

Let's copy paste from the email.. I sent this as a question if this is acceptable as a topic.

Dear Sir,

Regarding the International Business Brief, do you mind to check if my topic is alright?

The topic is about why Wal-Mart is spreading all over the world, not only in terms of their retails shops, but also their factories outside of the United States. The articles - one from a book, one from the internet - talk about how Wal-Mart cut their price, i.e. the techniques they use in order to cut price. The second article talks about how Wal-Mart effects the world; China, Bangladesh, and others.

If both articles are alright, how do you reckon I should do the analysis? Should I focus on why Wal-Mart chooses to expand worldwide or..?

I would appreciate the feedback, and thank you very much in advance.

Thanks,




Samuel Santoso


The response:

Hi, Sam!

You are definitely on the right track.

Thanks,

Andrew Johnson

Bellevue Community College A200C

[email of teacher taken out]

3000 Landerholm Circle SE

Bellevue, WA 98007-7484

425-564-2915


"Learning is at its best when it is deadly serious and very playful at the same time." Sarah Lightfoot.

Woo freaking hoo!

Now all that's left is a minimum of a page of summary of both articles and an analysis on why Wal-Mart likes the world so much. =.=

----------------
Now playing: The Hold Steady - Slapped Actress
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment