Well, maybe reading 28 pages of kaskus doesn't help either.
Either way, this was what I had to memorize:
The rivers and the lakes in Russia and Europe:

As well as "Other Water Bodies", mountain ranges, etc, lowlands, islands, and other significant features.

See the scribblings? I wrote them all in order to remember where they are. Some crazy stuff.
Oh, by the way, my hair is now looooooooooooooooooooooong. Though, not that long. Might took me about another month to go to the salon or the barber.

See how long it is?! It sometimes got to my right eye at times, which is.. kinda annoying. I can now kind of symphatize girls who have hair on their eyes. 1. They itch, 2. you have to hold them for a few moment in order to avoid them from going there again.
However, I'm still not going to the barber's >.>


No comments:
Post a Comment