taken off of people's blogs: 20 things.
1. I almost had the laziest week so far of my life in the US. Geo test made sure I did study this week.
2. Likes a wide range of music. Most notable genres: instrumental, indie, indie rock, lo-fi stuff, britrock, rock, and did I mention I love indie?
3. Is interested in cooking.
4. Is proud of his now-amassed last.fm music profile.
5. Took multiple intelligence test a few days earlier and had this:
6. Wants to go back home for once in June/July, and most probably won't beg for another chance home till done with college.
7. Has problems filling up these 20 things as I tend to type a lot on one number. See this and previous numbers as examples, as well as upcoming ones.
8. Personality type is maybe INFP or ISTP. *What the crap was that?* Well, let me google that for you. Most probably INFP, so we're gonna go with that. EDIT: Just took another clearer test at: here. Results?
Your Type is
INFP
| Introverted | Intuitive | Feeling | Perceiving |
| Strength of the preferences % | |||
| 44 | 12 | 38 | 22 |
You are:
- moderately expressed introvert
- slightly expressed intuitive personality
- moderately expressed feeling personality
- slightly expressed perceiving personality
9. Wants the quarter to end soon so I can take maths as I'm in the mood to take it. Count physics and chemistry in as well.
10. Periodically, now and then, take afternoon naps when I have absolutely nothing to do (read: lazy enough to do homework)
11. Doesn't want to ever smoke, if I can help it. Doesn't want to ever pass out/get drunk. Consequences are more dire than the actions themselves.
12. Prefers to be called Sam or Sammy. Thanks in advance for that.
13. wtf you two-faced asshole. wtf. (writer's note: personal rant. *ahem*)
14. Hates the sound of.. nails.. scratching.. stuff.. walls.. wooden tables.. *status at the moment: IS SHIVERING IN REAL LIFE*
15. Doesn't have much use for social networking sites. FB never really get me as well. Using it for formality and to not get behind the times. Basically. Also neglected FS profile. Also hates FS. Hate hate hate.
16. Wants to stop growing taller. Seriously. And no don't give me "WTF URE LUCKY ENUF URE TALL LOL". It's not all great being THAT tall. Awkwardness and what-nots when you stand up or whatever.
17. Have rather weak eye-glands controlling ability (interpret that however you want =p)
18. Is a serial procrastinater. Therefore, not much is done when I try to commit myself to some project or thing I'm trying to do. Most probably half-done or quarter-done or not done at all.
19. Wants a new laptop. A gaming-quality laptop that doesn't have 128MB VRAM - more than that. wtf.
20. Sometimes doesn't watch movies as soon as they're available. I've got like 10 movies in waiting list that I've downloaded but I haven't watched a single movie. Need to get in the mood.
There. Phew. Also, I'm also mildly OCD, just like everyone else. In my case, it's tagging music. That is, the music library. My iTunes must be properly organized. Artist names, album names, song names - they all have to be properly capitalised. Doesn't care much about the genre though. >.>
In order to stop this madness of a thing to become an outbreak to every blog; i shall not tag.
Screw the rules. I've got 21 and I'm not tagging. Kill me if you'd like. <.< ---------------- Now playing: The Deirdres - Milk Is Politics
via FoxyTunes


No comments:
Post a Comment