Of course, like all true computer-loving addicts, I had doubts about going out. They were eating at this Chinese restaurant.
After some other talk, I finally and spontaneously decided to go. By 7pm I was in the car.
Eh, the food was OK. I paid 12 bucks for being completely full (I was very hungry at the time as I haven't eaten anything since 10am).
After that, I got pulled as well to go to the cinema. I was really worried about my financial situation, but I decided nevertheless to at least go to the cinema once. I WOW'D when I looked at the cinema. The pictures aren't clear, but the next time I go to the cinema I promise to bring a camera. Lesson learned: don't move the camera until it completely captured the picture.


The Lincoln Square Cinemas. It was very big. I'll get back to you with the clear pictures using a camera at a later time. The first picture was of the 20th century fox film coming up. It was large and very clear and crisp pictures.
Cost $9 though. Not so bad. I'll tell you what's bad. The movie. I sort of knew Street Fighter was going to be an especially awful movie. They exceeded my expectation a little, but that's nothing to be proud of anyway. On another note, Kristin Kreuk is as pretty as heck.
And then when I got back:

POLICE SIRENS! When I passed the police cars, I saw a white van with its driver seat vacant and the door open. I also saw a man being apprehended by the officers by the car. Since to go home I have to pass the car I was able to see that. But still, at first I went WHOA WTF WHY ARE THERE POLICE SIRENS WTF

Also about 2 days ago it SNOWED LIKE HELL. I actually pondered to skip school that day.
A little backstory about this picture: if you go straight the road, it will lead you to the computer lab, which, believe me, is pretty good. Also, I was walking from the computer lab when I decided to take this picture. I passed by a Chinese person.
It turns out when I took the picture he also took out his handphone and began snapping pictures! XD. That was hilarious. I kept it to myself though =P. Turns out we were thinking of the same thing!



This is a little something I took as well. :3. Twas a funny bird.


No comments:
Post a Comment