First, I've a 1 week spring break. I dunno where to go. At all. Anyway, I might just go to downtown to apply for social security, and then go to Digipen to take some pictures for Ken.
So. My hair is long. VERY LONG. It's starting to irritate eyes more frequently. I also has sideburns now, and I don't like it.

long. long long long. Before anything though, TAKE A LOOK AT PREVIOUS BLOG POST: here. I DIDNT REALIZE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE. bah. Oh crap. Next year then.
So anyway, now that I've made some space... SPOILERS UP AHEAD LOL
Zero no Tsukaima.. had Satoshi Hino and Rie Kugimiya as lead seiyuus.. which mean.. the same with Shakugan no Shana. Yuji and Shana. There's some stuff that's a bit amiss with that series though. Whereas Shana is usually the one who protects Yuji, it's the other way around. Saito protects Louise most of the time, even more so than Yuji protecting Shana. This calls for a bit of a lol here for the irony.
The fact doesn't change though that both Louise and Shana are tsundere (yes, I used it. SO WHAT.) Also, the fact doesn't change that usually Yuji and Saito ended up being told around by others (a few cases of exception on Saito). The notable different thing though (besides the obvious reasons, duh), is that Saito actually had more courage than Yuji and Shana ever did. Sure, no "watashi, yuji daisuki", but they actually made out. On a freaking dragon. That's win if I ever see one. They've done it like 3 times in the whole of season 1. Lol at kissing in order to seal contract. >_>
That said though, Shana is still my favorite atm. Let's see if season 2 and 3 of Zero no Tsukaima can sway the opinion. <_<


No comments:
Post a Comment