
WTF SRSLY. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HER TO SAY IT CLEARLY FROM 1 AND A HALF SEASON. Now Pheles appears? Right when I was expecting it?
WTF&@#$%^&^%$#$%^&)
EDIT: Ok, so this weekend I mostly spent my time watching Shakugan no Shana, and Haruhi Suzumiya. WARNING FOR SPOILERS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Haruhi Suzumiya is a very well done series. It's non-linear, so the episodes doesn't come out as how usually it should run through. It's scrambled, but somehow the series pulls through and the decision to do it non-linearly has some merits. I actually just fell in awe while watching the last episode. It is very rare to see the world centering around a person, but in this case it does center around Haruhi. It's funny, she's the center of the world, and after recreating the world god knows how many times, she finally ended up almost recreating it - not alone. Kyon was in the loop as well. I was like "woah". It's sad that Haruhi is a bit of a tsundere sometimes. >_>
Shakugan no Shana is also an awesome series. It might have predictable plots, but the way it executes the plot leaves you short. I've been transfixed the whole Saturday on Haruhi, and today I've been watching all but Shana and Yuji. It's. Brill. People have to watch it. Especially those who only watch Naruto ¬_¬ (some friends of mine here, sorry for the rant).
I'm pretty pissed off sometimes watching this though. Yuji acts like Emiya Shirou most of the time (affection? love? wait are you referring to me cause I don't think you are!), and during most of the first season Shana was a tsundere played too far (pretty much her not knowing what love is and being extremely negative about Yuji sometimes). Also, some other admirer of Yuji, Kazumi, freaking annoys me at times. I swear. She's like a huge stain in a cloth. That's how I felt about her during the first season since I wanted to see Shana with him anyway.
It gets better during the second season though. Pretty much. Save the first few episodes where things are a bit.. rough. Shana did confessed during the finale of the first season, but Yuji didn't catch it, the bumbling idiot. The screenshot above, that was Shana going to say it in front of everyone on the mic. However, some idiot had to come in and ruin it by doing whatever. ffffffffff. Now I'm waiting for Shana to say it clearly. That'll probably happen during the finale of the second season again, but arghhhhhhhh.
Anyways, the plot's starting to go good. It's 11 45pm and tomorrow I've got class again at 8:30, BUT I WANT TO WATCH. Crap. The plot's getting better with some transfer student deemed innocent suddenly turned evil or something. And Pheles (who's Pheles? lol) getting speared by Reiji Maigo or something (wait what is that?)
END SPOILERS WARNING
Oh. Okay. Right. All in all, I've watched 14 eps of Haruhi, and 24 eps of the first season of Shakugan no Shana, and 14 of the second season. That makes.. 28+24 = 52.
52 episodes. One episode approximately goes about 20 minutes.
52 x 20 = 1040 minutes.
1040/60 = 17 and a third. I've wasted almost a day on this? Holy shit.
Anyways, can't wait to watch again tomorrows. I might even bring my laptop to school to watch. Hopefully not, it's heavy as shit. ._.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=c06cec77-4f4c-46fe-9ff3-0ffa02200004)


No comments:
Post a Comment