Here's to hoping this blog will survive far more longer than its predecessor, a friendsterblogs blog. (That sounded weird, didn't it.) So this is a start after all, and yeah. I've got nothing to talk about at the mome--
Wait, in fact, I do. It's the movie I just watched, silly me. Anyways, here goes my quick review on The Forbidden Kingdom, starring Jet Li and Jackie Chan. I've just heard of the movie about a day ago, and I was surprised. "What the hell. Jet Li and Jackie Chan? IN THE SAME MOVIE? BUT ITS NOT POSSIBLE!" Just made possible. I'd say go watch it if you ain't got anything to do. Glues you for about 1&½ hrs. Plot was good overall. The movie however aced in action. Jackie Chan and Jet Li made quite a show. Their fight lasted five whole minutes. I mean, think about it. A minute is enough to keep you interested, but five minutes? All the action scenes in the movie are great though, so don't let my comments put you down.
I'm also going to watch Iron Man tomorrow, so yeah. Go me.
A quick note, I may have a tendency to double post because if I'm in a writing (or typing, whatever floats your boat) mood, I'd usually go all out. -_____-
And I know I'm weird like that. Thank you for the attention though. Cheers. *drinks poison*
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused
via FoxyTunes
Friday, 2 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1st comment!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteand 2nd comment!??!/!??1?!?/1 lol
ReplyDelete