This is my first post using the firefox extension ScribeFire. Seems pretty neat eh. I'm posting this here but my screen says youtube.

=O You can see my bookmarks from there!
Anyways, today I'm feeling towards watching videos and downloading songs. This rubbish bandwidth limit keep ****ing me over though. Forgive the words, but it's a habit.
Here are some good vids/users:
Derrick Comedy
Smosh!
And some other sites which I would probably update later on.
For now, Thomas Cup. Now it's Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan vs. lee i-dunno-his-name/lee i-also-dunno-his-name.
Leading now, but losing in set. Go Indonesia!
Before I forget; this is my beloved desktop. <3

=O You can see my bookmarks from there!
Anyways, today I'm feeling towards watching videos and downloading songs. This rubbish bandwidth limit keep ****ing me over though. Forgive the words, but it's a habit.
Here are some good vids/users:
Derrick Comedy
Smosh!
And some other sites which I would probably update later on.
For now, Thomas Cup. Now it's Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan vs. lee i-dunno-his-name/lee i-also-dunno-his-name.
Leading now, but losing in set. Go Indonesia!
Before I forget; this is my beloved desktop. <3



No comments:
Post a Comment