I was losing commitment to continue the blog. Dunno if I should leave it dead or continue this simplistic blog. Decided to do the latter now. For the time being. So I'll just update on current events.
So my mum came back after a month or something. Shame she's only here for like 2 days though, then she'd be gone for another 2 weeks. Feels different if my mum's not around, it's more lonesome or something. There isn't much going on at home now.
The original reason she left for a month anyways is because the doctors have diagnosed cancer. Breast cancer, to be exact. Thankfully, it was in the early stages, so she's taking radiation (NOT chemo thank God for that) to cure it completely. 33 sessions. So far only done 13, methinks. Seriously though, when my parents were in Singapore and they called to tell that me mum's going to stay there for a month, I was shocked. What. The. Fuck.
She's pretty lonely there too from what I've heard. So I can only wish her the best, and hope that she's healed.
It's been a long time though, since it's like 2 weeks ago or a month. I dunno. A long time's all I remember. So yeah, today's her birthday, and we've just gotten home from church. The whole big family (the ones who are available to come anyway) came in and celebrated. Phew!
I actually lol'd cause she was frikkin tired of people calling her. "Like some sort of celebrity," I quote. Yeah, well, even though we had our bad meetings and scenes, I still love you guys. <3>___>
In other news, Nine Inch Nails, Sufjan Stevens, Voxtrot, and Why? are in my new playlist. I fucking love those guys. Anyone with more of them shall receive a box of e-cookies.
Signing off.
D:
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Voxtrot - The Start of Something
via FoxyTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment