done maths finals today. I think I did pretty well, I caught one mistake while checking back my work. I'm not sure about two questions though, and hopefully the test'll net me 139.5, so I can get an A.
After maths finals is immediately the chemistry test. Now, by the chemistry test, my brain has already partially melted. Whatever fragments of mind I still have were utterly destroyed in that chemistry test. I don't think I do so well. Screw it.
Tomorrow's a holiday, so I went ahead and do whatever the hell I wanted to do today. Played all day, with an episode (make that two episodes) of Gintama under my belt. I'm not going to watch K-ON or Higashi no Eden until this Thursday, after I've done my chemistry finals. (forgot FMA and Hayate no Gotoku)
Now, after which point, I'll have a one-week holiday. I don't really know what to do during the holidays (sometimes it's not fun to laze around the chair, too), so I need suggestions to pass time by.
In other news, shoegaze is awesome. Hartfield, a band from Japan, is really awesome. Soft, soothing music (not exactly, but I feel that way), with nice vocals, and dreamy tunes. I feel they're going to be one of my favorite bands soon after another few rounds of listen.
I'm tired. Played TF2 today like no tomorrow. Goddayum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=819a0a32-5339-4f53-bff9-319aaaa00b9f)


No comments:
Post a Comment