Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Headaches

What could it be?

It's been bugging me since yesterday evening, which was why I slept early yesterday (by early, I mean really early, as in 10pm early). Thought it would be gone by today since I've slept enough hours, so maybe something else causes this headache. Anyway, I'll be sleeping come 12 o'clock, so a 9 hours' sleep should be enough today.

So this afternoon I went ahead and talked to the Japanese instructor if I can skip 121 and go on ahead to 122 instead.

It was horrible. It was like I really intruded on her, especially since it turns out I really still suck at Nihongese. Let's hope sometime later when I don't have a headache bugging me I'd turn that embarassment into a motivation to study. It was really bad. I was really nervous sitting down there, and her talking something and my constant replies of "Sorry, I don't know"s and 「わかりません」s. I tensed up to the point where I can't remember my hiragana/katakana clearly when she told me to write it down. It was really bad. Also since I can't comprehend most things she said (waaaaaaay too fast, lady), it became even more awkward. Some basic words, which I also haven't learned, were uttered. However I did actually learn a thing of two off her though, the importance of writing some kana in smaller sizes, and the use of the particle 「に」 after the time.

She then told me to learn more vocabs (that's what I told myself, duh, I'm a freaking idiot for not picking that up myself) and to remember what the particles are used for. I think she also asked me the days from Monday to Sunday, and I should really memorize that. She also asked me the second day of the month, which thankfully I remembered by chance. I had to be frequently told that I'm speaking to a stranger, so I should use the formal form. It's a drag. She was quite nice though, even though I felt like an ass for intruding her suddenly, plus I feel like I'm an idiot for going in there in the first place. :\

Anyway, I find Japanese not that hard for now, but I REALLY SHOULD GET MY ASS GOING AND GET SOME VOCAB STUCK UP MY BRAIN. ALSO, FINISH THE BOOK. And get the textbook she was talking about, I thought it was mad expensive, but it turns out it's a 3 quarters' worth of textbook.

I left the room sweating like mad, from both my tenseness and the weather. It's hot now, I mean literally hot. Today was really bad. Tomorrow is going to be really bad, too. It's 30 degrees ffs, might as well be in Jakarta. Plus, it's really dry in here, so somehow it's even hotter than Jakarta.

So I went back home and did some stuff, while then deciding to further do my desktop.

























That Yami is the winamp skin now, the skin's so nice, I like it more than shana-tan now. :3. Link will be posted if asked.

Saber down there is the skin for quickchanger. Quickchanger is some kind of wallpaper desktop manager or something, which makes it possible to change your wallpaper just from the desktop. Plus, the nice thing is, I can click her ribbon on her shirt, and that will automatically choose a random desktop to be on the screen. If I click her ribbon that's on her hair, I'll open the wallpaper manager.

... I haven't even posted this blog yet, but on second thought:













... Changed on a whim. I guess it looks worse.

Eh, well, anyway, it still looks decent.













... It's not that bad after all. Or is it? Opinions much appreciated.

I'll gladly list all the stuff I've used here, even the skins, if so much a request comes. Anyways, that's it for me tonight, I spent like 15-30 minutes blogging on my day. Also, I have a maths test tomorrow. Also, I blotched the maths homework yesterday. Also, the xtanx=1 problem does use the calculator instead of going by iteration. Also, let's hope I do well on the test tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment