ok lol so today I ate twice until I was really full. Goddamn. In any case, as a recap, it was ok. The club was ok, really, except most of the club members are interested in MECHAAAAAA!111, whereas I'm more interested in normal stuff or moe. lol.
In any case, Kannazuki no Miko was actually interesting. Disregarding the mecha (lol mecha), it was actually pretty good. Well, from what I see anyway, they only showed the later episodes. The plot was okay, I guess, it got kind of confusing near the end since I didn't watch the earlier ones. Most of the club members were ok, the leader of the club looks like he could suppress his power levels. The vice president was a woman, but she looks.. honestly speaking, not so well. Lady looks like a dude, frankly put. I just put an Aerosmith reference in there, cookies to those who got. She was nice though, even though her appearance says otherwise.
The secretary and the treasurer, were two girls who were.. obese. Yeah. They wore Twilight shirts. I'd say they're the worst of the group so far. The others were pretty normal as well, with one guy wearing a Bleach (lol bleach) shirt. Shortly put, it wasn't very good, but it wasn't rubbish as well. I might as well start going there if they have meetings just to broaden stuff I watch. They had a harem anime going as well, Maburaho. It was decent, though it was, really, quite cliched. I also met a Japanese person while in there, she brought a mini-laptop along. While they watched the dub (I still can't stand English dubs) of Vandread (lol mecha, lol gonzo), I saw her watching Haruhi ep8. Yes, ep 8, which refers to the first ep of the infamous Haruhi S2. From thereon, I found she likes KyoAni as well, she watched Clannad as well as the Suzumiya Haruhi-chan and Nyoro~n Churuya-san (I still say they're both better than the original series). She likes Kyon's seiyuu, ... er I forgot the name. Oh. Sugita. Tomo-something Sugita, I think.
So then she told me about Gintama, which I had heard about but neglected to check out. She said she's watching it cause Sugita voiced Gintoki in there. I told her I like Kugimiya Rie (lol >_>), and she said she voiced Kagura in Gintama. I was like, whoah dude. She showed me this one episode of Gintama, and I laughed the whole way through. I had a hard time trying to stifle my laughter so the other members could watch Vandread in peace. It was goddamn awesome, I'm so gonna watch that.
Anyways, joining that club =/= an obligation to join every time. I can skip whenever I want to. The Japanese girl, she's an ESL student, so her English is kinda broken from time to time. I tried to encourage her to speak Jap by inserting vague clues here and there, but she didn't. Pah.
Oh god, self-reminder: email her.
Anyways, what have I been up to these few days? I've been looking at videos of live performances, and in general looking for new music. I'm getting into Math rock and mathcore bit by bit, and I'm checking out new music I've never heard of before. Well, this is certainly good news.
So comment away, I need something to blog. Also, I've never considered this possibility before, but I am probably a bit of a lolicon. DOES NOT MEAN I REALLY AM, K? thanks.
Saturday, 13 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment