yesterday went to Bluefin Sushi. the name seems nice, no? it's a buffet place as well.
1. the sushi sucks
2. the sashimi was only ok
3. northgate. it means, it's really, really far from Bellevue.
so based on those, it should be cheap, no? FORTY. BUCKS. FFFFFFFFFF
I shouldn't have gone there. forty. freaking. bucks. Even though it was all good with friends and all, forty.. bucks. The food doesn't even warrant past 15 bucks at most. sighhhhhhh.
I COULD'VE BOUGHT A SHANA FIGMA GODDAMNIT. WASTE OF MONEY. GODDAMNIT.
Sigh. What's done is done. I.. wasted my money on such a small thing.. (though the same could be said by other people to me)
So I haven't really gave a word about it here, but the Japanese tutor at that time decided to pull out just after that one, introductory meeting. So these past weeks, I literally don't have Japanese lessons. However, just yesterday, I idly browsed through craigslist (due to something, I forgot what), and saw a section called lessons/tutoring or something. Went to the Seattle part, searched for Japanese tutoring. Found this Japanese person who's willing to tutor me at $10/hr. So as things stand, we're meeting tomorrow in Tully's in Bellevue Square. I hope she's not pulling out on me again. >_>
I finished Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha today. The first few eps were BORING. It was really slow, and I was bored by the 3rd episode or so. BUT. The speed picks up after that, and it becomes awesome. Though, admittedly, not as awesome as some of the stuff I've watched before. Still good though, especially since the motivation I had going to the series was to see Fate and Nanoha in StrikerS. <_<.
Last and least, I cut my hair. At long last.
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment