Thursday, 11 June 2009

Sure, I'll bite

So, uh, it's 1:30am. I know I should be sleeping by now since 12am, but then again, procrastination is always there. That said though, I promise to myself that as soon as I finish this blog, I will go to sleep, no matter what. No more checking out boards and stuff, just set up my torrents, set my alarm, and go to sleep.

So, since I came in to post something which I absolutely have no idea what, let's start by rambling off. First, I've got my headphone now. It's.. not as good as I thought it is, but all in all it wasn't a bad purchase on my part. Slightly uncomfortable, but you can't beat the sound. It's a bit loud though, and the sound leaks through the headphone. That would mean it's going to be hard to take the headphones on to the bus and stuff, since well, it leaks, and it would disturb people or something. Not as bad as that guy on the bus this noon though, blasting rap music through his headphones. Goddamn.

So anyway, since it's been a long time forthcoming, and since I actually haven't really watched a lot of stuff lately, I'll just give my opinions on this spring season.

I am actually happy that I started following animu (I expect lols) this spring 09. Lots of solid materials (by lots I mean at least 2 or 3). So, so far, I'm actively following:
  • K-ON 「けいおん!」
  • Higashi no Eden 「東のエデン」
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (lol idk)
  • Hayate no Gotoku!! 「ハヤテのごとく!!」
and that's it. I'm also trying to catch up on Valkyria Chronicles (<3 Alicia goodness), Sengoku Basara (oh god the GARness), aaaaaaaaaand maybe Saki (the yuriness?). I've lost interest in Basquash! (lol fanservice) and Tears to Tiara (lol lame first 2 eps bro), but I'll probably try to pick up TtT again, since it's a VN-based series anyway, it'll pick up.

One thing that I was late in mentioning though is that Haruhi season 2 is up and running! I have the fortunate timing to have watched Haruhi in around January or February or so, which means I only had to wait 3-5 months for season 2. So far, 1 ep is out, and it's great. Next ep would probably be.. next week! Right after my finals!

So anyway, moving away from animu, I just remembered since I mentioned finals, I'm not even sure I'll be able to maintain my 4.0 GPA this quarter.

It really, really sucks. I slacked off in maths. Goddamnit. I was a bit clumsy in doing the homework and as such I lost quite some points. I also was an idiot for having some stuff wrong during the last test and not checking some questions. My only chance to get an A in maths now would be in the finals, but I'll just hope that the teacher doesn't give a hard-ass final, like he did with the last test. The final is worth 150 points. I will need 140.5 points to at least guarantee an A, and that's 93.67 percent. 93. Effing. Percent. This maths final could be the deciding point whether I am guaranteed a $400 scholarship again this quarter or not. It's unnerving. This is stupid. I swear, I'm an idiot. Should've worked my ass off in at least trying to do homework correctly.

Also, I can't get Tomoyo After to work. I've reinstalled like 5 times, each time trying to figure out what goes wrong. I got something right at least in the last 2 tries, but then something goes horribly wrong again. I'm now redownloading the game again because it might be that the game I originally downloaded is fucked up somehow.

So I guess it's back to animu. There's an animu club tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I should join since what I've read on /a/ about animu club are mostly negative. Weaboos in general join it and stuff. Let's see, from the email I've got..









Kannazuki no Miko? Hmm..Let's consult wiki on this..
  • The series centers on the yuri (lesbian) relationship of the two main characters, Himeko and Chikane, with elements of magical girl and mecha themes helping to carry the plot.[1] An anime series that includes several characters similar to those of Kannazuki no Miko called Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora began airing in Japan on January 5, 2007.
.... wat.

That's.. uh.. first: mecha. NO. Second: magical girl. NO. I've had enough. Nanoha will be enough. Yuri? lol idk, but mostly NO.

I'll probably try and bring my hard disk tomorrow (if I even decide to come) and probably try to show Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (seeing as I haven't watched it myself) and make acquaintances. I don't want any weird ones though, so yeah.

So anyway, another thing, I guess I am interested in learning Jap, but sometimes I don't have the motivation to keep me going. I need someone to talk to me (or at least somehow give me interesting stuff so I can be motivated to look up words in the dictionary and such) so I can still learn. As things stand I've been idling around for the last couple of days, thanks to FM and CoD4.

Anyway, like holy crap, I spent half an hour blogging. Seriously, I did not expect it to be half an hour long. This must be a wall of text by now. Sigh. By the way, at least today I'm not sleeping at three.. again. Ho ho ho. Until tomorrow then.

PS. DISREGARD THAT, I JUST STAYED UP UNTIL 3 AM AGAIN REVAMPING THE TAGS OF THE WHOLE 210 BLOG POSTS OR SO. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment