Monday, 18 May 2009

almost failed

Sigh. At this rate, I'll definitely not fulfil my daily quota of one per day.

Maths test - 99/100. Why does school take a long time. One month left to go. Also, I hate the summer school schedule. It's a joke. Ends in August? WTF.

I think, it's almost pretty decided. I think I'm going to Taiwan.

"WHAT?!?!??!"

Yes, I am pretty much going to Taiwan. Not confirmed yet, but well, chances are I'm going there. At this rate, this means I won't care much about not speaking Chinese now, since I will be forced to learn it there anyway. Well, look at the bright side, at least now my dad's bugging me to get a NEW AND IMPROVED laptop before I go home. MSI here I come.. ^___^.

Ah, I remember the topic I wanted to blog about.

Y'know, all these time, I have never absolutely thought of myself as a dilligent person. Nope. Never. Zero chances of that. However, apparently, after careful observations (more like slight ones) and stuff I've heard from people, I actually am considered pretty dilligent, as much as I want to deny that fact. People finishing stuff until they don't get a wink of sleep is much worse than last day preparations. I actually feel dilligent at times and actually finish work 2-3 days before the due day. Like right now. I vowed to myself I'll finish the English homework for Wednesday. Yes, today, Monday. Also, I tend to finish up work right after class (lol habit after Ms. Lani's class). So, in that respect, yes, I am pretty dilligent. I was pretty shocked to realize that, though.

inb4SECRETBRAGGINGPOST

There are some other stuff that I feel obliged to share, but then that'll make me look like a total self-praising douchebag, so no more. That said, guitar's arriving on the 21st!

Also, I have to register class by the 21st! Also, my dad's sending me money on the 21st! Also new K-ON episode to be out by the night of 21st! Also.. what else, I'm sure t- oh. New episode of Suzumiya Haruhi may (or may not) be out by 21st.

Lots of stuff.

Looks like I'm going to take 3 courses for summer course: English - Technical Writing, Maths - Calculus 2, and Chemistry 2. I'm a bit afraid of chem since the professor I'm taking has a phd and is supposedly hard. I'll just hope chem textbook and stuff I've learned before is able to help me.

See, these kinds of things always happen to me. I need to do my English! Gah. ;_;

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Space Dementia ~ on Winamp

No comments:

Post a Comment