Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Spice & Wolf

It's awesome as shit. Want to know why? Yesterday night at around 9pm, I had planned to only watch 1 or 2 episodes before going to sleep.

You know how much I watched yesterday? About 6. I couldn't stop, it was full of good things. Lawrence was awesome, Horo was awesome, everyone was awesome as hell. Even economics was made interesting, and there wasn't a lot of econs in it. Just basic macroecons.

This show is win, everyone should watch. It. Right. This. Moment.

Especially since season 2 is going to come out soon in July. The OVA is already out (the OVA's kind of like a prologue to season2) and that was awesome as well.

SPOILERS.



I like Horo. Really do. Could be one of my favorite characters up till now. She's not in the annoying tsuntsun part, but still had a great deredere thing to go with. Lots of teasing, at times I couldn't even discern which is teasing and which is not, but nonetheless, Horo <3.>_>. Now all I need to do is get the soundtrack to Spice &Wolf. IT'S MADE OF WIN I TELL YOU. Plot, check. Characters, check. Good character development, check. Good art, check. Good soundtrack, check. Good OP/ED, check. A bit of self-education in economics, check. Good-natured romance feeling, check.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NOT WATCHING IT?














I love these series of pictures (there are like a whole lot of them): less is more, they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment