Sunday, 10 May 2009

Another day another post

This has been a daily blog for quite some time then. >_>. I mean, look at the interval for blog posts.

Yesterday night was strange, I was sleepy much much earlier, and went to sleep at exactly about midnight. I was woken up at 4am since the Spice and Wolf OST was too loud. I was really, really awake by that time, surprisingly. I thought of playing at that wee hour in the morning, but since I had intended to go to church in the morning today, I continued sleeping until 9. I woke up pretty refreshed today.

Got dragged by a friend until 7 or 8 pm. Note to self: next time, don't hesitate if you want to go home, since they'll still be staying on for a long time.

So what's this blog post for? Well, not nothing.. CONGRATULATIONS KEN! FUCK YEAH! I KNEW YOU'D GET ACCEPTED! I'LL GO CHECK CONCERTS IN SEATTLE AND REDMOND IN SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER EAJDOAKNCDLSFM2309OIKDSCMXZ.

You know what, I might even treat you to food in downtown Seattle, since it'll be my birthday pretty soon lawl.

In recognition of his acceptance to DigiPen:
















^_^

----------------
Now playing: Hashimoto Yukari - Tiger VS Dragon ~ on Winamp

No comments:

Post a Comment