Thursday, 14 May 2009

I missed a day.

Well, that can't be helped, I gues- wait, it could. >_>.

Anyway, I'll be going to Kinokuniya (again) on Saturday, and possibly an anime shop near here to look around for posters and such on Friday, probably.

Ah, also, Voxtrot is relaxing. So is Mew. But not everyone likes Mew, and possibly Voxtrot as well, just as almost nobody liked Starsailor. What's wrong with Starsailor, damnit, they sound really mellow! Everyone should like Starsailor. ;_;

I may buy a guitar. Only dilemma I have is whether I should buy an acoustic one, or an acoustic-electric. I'm considering buying an acoustic for now, since, well.. acoustic guitar would probably cost me a hundred bucks, whereas acoustic-electric would do me 150 bucks off. Sigh. Money issues.

Anyway, I'll also like to wish good luck to my mam and dad. I hope his operation turns out well.

Life is hard, no?

Post note. I love Tomoyo more and more each day, especially after reading the manga Tomoyo After ~Dear Shining Memories~. That was sad. The first time ever a manga has succeeded in bringing my heart heavy. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment