I'm taking this short moment to blog (I'm waiting for the bus to come in 15 minutes) and I wanted to blog this trivial thing that came up in my mind since a few days ago.
My class every single day starts at 11:30. The bus before that comes at either 11:20 or 10:50. I'm a last minute person, so everyday I take the 11:20 bus.
Now that that's out of the way, that means I have until probably 11:15 to ready up, right? Which means, I can wake up as late as 11:00 or maybe 10:40 or something. However, during weekdays, I never wake up at 10. At least, I never want to wake up at 10. At most would be 9:30. I can't stand it that during weekdays I wake up at a double-digit number. Even though I slept at 2:30 or some late hour like that, I try my best to always wake up at 9 or 9:30. It's.. disorienting, you know? Waking up really late during the weekdays. During weekends, however, that is an entirely different matter. I woke up at 11:45 today.
That's probably it. On a sour note, I'd like to say I probably will be screwed this coming summer quarter. I'm taking Calculus 2, Technical Writing (English), and Chemistry 2. The problem is I'm taking Calculus in the morning (9:30 to 11:30), and the English online, but the chemistry.. I'm taking it from 5pm to 9pm. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Oh lord. Let's hope I make it through that.
Lastly, the scholarship came in the mail today. I'm going to pay my tuition on Monday I hope. Also, my mam told me to buy some GM stocks yesterday, though if I had to buy it I'd probably buy it on Monday.
Anyway, time to get ready. I'm going to buy a bus pass and some bottles of soda to take home. Meanwhile, that's it for today.
Now playing: Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment